Ingrediënten voor 4 personen
- 4 racks of lamb, with 3 cutlets each
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 3 tbsp fresh lavender, chopped
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice, fresh
- Salt & pepper
- A handful of fresh lavender sprigs
- In a large baking dish, sprinkle the lamb with the shallots, chopped
- lavender, salt & pepper.
- Mix the vinegar, oil and lemon juice and pour over the lamb. Cover
- tightly and refrigerate for up to 4 hours.
- Prepare your grill to medium-hot temperatures. If you are using a
- charcoal grill, scatter the fresh lavender over the hot coals.
- Cook the lamb for about 6-8 minutes, turning once and basting with
- the marinade. Use a meat thermometer to test for your desired doneness.